Kohl’s is one of my favorite stores to shop at, primarily because they are extremely generous when it comes to coupons, rewards, and portals. Not only that, but they also offer decently competitive prices on their product. I say “decently,” because they’re no Amazon (I mean c’mon, who is?) But compared to most non-Amazon retailers, they price their product very affordably.
With their charge card, coupons, Kohl’s cash, and rewards program, it’s hard NOT to find something worth reselling.
If you want to check out my other reselling guides, you can do so below:
- Reselling: Part 1 – Intro
- Reselling: Part 2 – Sourcing
- Reselling: Part 3 – Selling
- Reselling: Part 4 – Portals, Points, and Deals
- Reselling: Part 5 – Returns
- Reselling: Part 6 – Woes
- Reselling: Companion Pass Edition – This is a subscriber only post. Please sign-up for the mailing list to read this post.
- Reselling to Meet Minimum Spending Requirements
- My Experience Reselling for a Month