Disclaimer: This website is monetized by ads and other affiliates. As such, this article may contain affiliate links. If you decide to use them, you can sleep easier knowing you're helping me give my cats a better life. :) I really appreciate your support!
Since not all of you have been around since the very beginning of this blog – Don’t worry, I won’t hold a grudge if you haven’t 😉 – I put together this post detailing my top posts based on views and personal preference.
Who knows, maybe you’ll find a post you missed!
Top 10 Posts Based on Personal Preference
- Master List of Retention Offers – This is a regularly updated post compiling retention data points on Flyertalk. If you have anything to add, please comment on the post.
- Map of Airline Hubs by Alliance – This is a post about exactly what it sounds like. It’s an easy way to find out which airlines own which hubs.
- Sapphire Isn’t as Pretty as It Seems – This post was a lot of fun to write, just because I like to voice my opinion about this card. It didn’t go over well with everyone. Who knew so many people used this card? 😉
- A Look Back at the Manufactured Spending Methods We Lost This Year – We lost so many in 2014 and the trend, sadly, is continuing.
- Oink Card: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly – tl;dr Don’t get it. It sucks.
- The Battle of the All in One Cards – Coin, Plastc, and Wallaby – These aren’t the only three cards in the ring anymore, Stratos and Swyp have also brought forth a product.
- Everything: BillGuard – I love this app and I highly suggest you use it if you don’t already!
- A Beginner’s Guide to Churning – If you don’t churn, you can learn.
- How to Open a Dispute with REDcard in Nine Easy Reps – REDbird’s customer service kind of sucks… or it did when I wrote this post. I haven’t called since.
- Reselling for Points and Miles – If you’ve never resold anything, I highly suggest at least looking into it. Reselling can be a very profitable endeavor.
Top 10 Posts Based on Views
- Money Order Prices and Locations – This one still surprises me, considering it’s almost a year old. I also made an sequel post to this one.
- Load Serve With a Debit Card or Credit Card – It’s too bad the credit card option is ending soon, at least for all credit cards other than Amex.
- Everything: Visa Buxx – Visa Buxx is still around, but the primary reason this post was so popular was because US Buxx still allowed new sign-ups and TD Go was still very profitable.
- Send Money From Serve to Your Bank – The liquidation options of Serve are unlimited! …sort of.
- Manufactured Spending Without Vanilla Reloads – This post is a bit aged, but there is a little that can be gleamed from it.
- Visa Buxx: Your Ticket to Sign-on Bonuses – Again, this Buxx post was prior to US Buxx disallowing new applicants.
- Everything: Chime Card – Chime is mostly dead,
other than the new Check feature and the ability to load with UFB.
- Vanilla Reloads – You never know where you might find a vanilla reload! Well, actually you won’t find them anymore, but you might be able to find a store that allows swipe reloads!
- Debit Cards That Can Load Bluebird – These debit cards can also be used to load REDcard or Serve.
- Other Methods for Manufactured Spending – This post is more than a year old, but it keeps getting hits.
Did I miss any?