Bluebird’s Bill Pay system is my favorite way of liquidating the money in my Bluebird account. You can pay anybody with Bill Pay, in fact you can even send a bill payment to yourself and cash it out at your bank. It works like this:
1. Go to Bluebird and select Bill Pay.
2. Select add a business or add a person.
3. This is where you search for the business or person you want to pay.
5. If they have the business you want to pay simply select it and enter your account number. For a credit card that would be your credit card number.
6. If they do not have the business on file then you will need to add it. If you are paying a person you also would need to fill this form out. If they do not have the business, then they simply send them a check instead of electronically paying them.
7. Select your Payee you just added and put in how much to pay them.
8. If they had the business on file, then it will only take a day or two to clear on your bill, however if they have to send a check then it could take as many as ten business days.