Disclaimer: This website is monetized by ads and other affiliates. As such, this article may contain affiliate links. If you decide to use them, you can sleep easier knowing you're helping me give my cats a better life. :) I really appreciate your support!
There are a lot of awesome deals worth checking out today. Here’s the roundup:
Disclaimer: Some of the links below are referral links. Thanks for the support!
- GameDealDaily.com has Assassin’s Creed Unity for $39.49 and Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag for $9.49. These are both digital downloads for Xbox One, but they are great prices, especially the price for Unity. That game doesn’t even officially release until tomorrow, but you can get it today for $20 less than retail. You can find the details on Slickdeals.
- Target also has a great deal on video games as well. They are having a Buy Two Get One Free deal on many newly released games.That works out to $40 per game if you buy three newly released $60 games.
- You can get $10 off a $10 purchase when using at least 1 ThankYou point on Amazon. This is very similar to the recent Membership Reward point deal Amazon had, so it’s possible it’s targeted. To get the discount, head to Amazon and link your ThankYou card. Next, find an item $10+ that is shipped and sold by Amazon and start checkout. Apply at least 1 ThankYou point to your order (I suggest only using 1 point, not more) and enter the code: SWP10TYP. That should take $10 off your order. If it doesn’t, contact Amazon support. They can help you get the coupon to work over chat. That’s the route I ended up taking. HT: Slickdeals
- Cashstar is running a good deal on a Staples gift card right now. In a nutshell, you can buy a $300 Staples gift card and get a $50 one to use between 12/1-12/31. You can find all the details on BigHabitat’s blog.
- Evolve Update: Doctor of Credit is reporting that Discover does earn 1% cash back on Evolve payments, but it does not earn 5% for online purchases this quarter. This new information comes from a customer service rep at Discover, so I still think we should wait for the dust to settle to see what really happens.