Disclaimer: This website is monetized by ads and other affiliates. As such, this article may contain affiliate links. If you decide to use them, you can sleep easier knowing you're helping me give my cats a better life. :) I really appreciate your support!
This week has been busier than most. Just to give you an idea, I usually eat a home cooked meal for lunch and dinner every day of the week, because my wife is an awesome cook. However, this week has been so busy that I’ve eaten out 4 times, since I’ve been running around more than usual. That may not sound like much, but I thought it was a pretty big deal. I guess I’m just not used to it.
Anyway, somehow I managed to get a few posts done this week for my blog and for other blogs that I just wanted to highlight in case you missed them. Here they are in chronological order:
- Reader Input Requested – I want to write posts that you’ll find interesting, so if you have any suggestions on how I can improve at that, please comment here.
- What We Know About Jet.com – This site is going to be a direct competitor to Amazon and Costco, so it’s likely we’ll see some great deals from them. If you have not signed up for their marketplace, I highly suggest you do since you get 6 months free access. You can find the sign-up link in the post.
- Master List Of Gas Station Rewards Programs – This was a guest post I did for Doctor of Credit. If you don’t already use gas station reward programs or you just want to see if there’s a better option, I highly suggest checking out this post.
- It’s My One Year Blogoversary! – This post is basically summed up by the title itself, however, if you want to get some blogging tips or see the statistics of my first year, check out this post.
- How to Make the Most of a Weekend Trip – I did another guest post this week, but it was for Travel with Grant instead of DoC. My wife and I have taken a few weekend trips, so I figured I’d share my tips and tricks for maximizing those.
- Product Review: Grid-It – You may have noticed that I have been doing a few product review posts about products I use. What do you think about them?
- The Future of Vanilla Reloads – I found a new Vanilla Reload card at Walgreens that is really interesting. I’m hoping these new cards end up showing their faces at stores that accept credit cards for swipe loads. 🙂
- The Battle of the All in One Cards: Coin, Plastc, and Wallaby – All in one cards, or “smart” cards are the future, well maybe. Who knows, we’ll just have to wait and see.
Today is the last day to transfer your American Express Membership Rewards to British Airways with a 40% bonus. If you have plans to use Avios in the near future and you have an excess of MR points, you might want to do this!
Also, today is the last day to load Serve, Bluebird, and REDcard before the month rolls over. By now, though, you probably already finished your loads.
Credit Card Links
You’ve probably already noticed my creditcards.com link on the sidebar that I’ve had for a while now, but I just now added one to my newsletter in the footer. It shouldn’t interfere with the newsletter at all, but I’d like to hear your opinions on it. If you think I should remove it and only leave the sidebar one, I will.
Have a great weekend everyone!